Shipping & Returns
We ship most US orders to arrive via FedEx 4 – 6 weeks. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday; weekend and holiday deliveries are excluded.
· Occasionally packages are returned back to us as undeliverable. In the event that this happens, our we will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package. If the package is returned due to an incorrect address additional shipping charges may apply. If it is our error, we will cover any additional charges.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
· Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
· If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
Returns & Exchanges
Custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are hand sown in New York City to your specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time. That's why we don't accept returns.
· There are no cash or credit card refunds.
· Naturally, if it's our fault we'll correct it and send it back out to you.
· We do not accept exchanges or offer credit for sizing issues. If you're in doubt, visit a trunk show in your area to assess fit.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com